Money is always needed so we can turn ideas and wishes into reality.
Vidiyal Trust is helping many people - young and old to find a new life, to turn their desperate life into a better life and to come out of poverty by learning skills.
We would need your support to make our projects come into reality and continue to grow.
introduction by Fr. Leonard
22 years back we made our dwelling in a tiny little village called Vellakulam, Tamilnadu, in South India. Together with five women I started a movement committed to the empowerment of women and children who were denied due rights in the society. Today, the community has grown into 20 members. Unconsciously but definitely with the grace of God, Vidiyal community has emerged as an alternative form of religious life.
• We federated thousands of women mostly from dalit communities.
• We work among HIV infected persons
• We have a home for destitute children.
There are 60+ inmates at the moment.
• We have a school with 400+ children
• We do Para-legal aid to the rural populace
Decide how best you would like to help us then click on Call to Action